Friday, July 1, 2011

19things[19th]birthday

Okay, so this is extremely cheesy... but i just have some random pictures that need a home... sooo im going to attempt to tell/show you:

"19 of my favorite things"

1.   skylines… im a sucker for the night time photos… someday I’ll visit NY and take one myself!

2.   my dslr. obviously.

3.   apple. the company, not the fruit… although the fruit is pretty tasty, too.
(and this photo captures my DSLR annnnnd my mac = bliss)

4.   judging books by the cover. yeah, I know, I’m a rebel.

5.   shopping. yikes.

6.   comfy clothes. like t-shirts. sorry mom.

7.   sharpies. lots and lots.

8.   sweets

 (sorry.. the lighting was horrendous.)



9.   Mexican food. mmmmmm. CHIPOTLE! YUMMMMMM.

10.        sticky notes... work has made me absolutely obsessed with these...



11.        blogging. as many of you know, I’m more of a follower than a blogger.  Someday I will blog daily… someday.

12.        the sound of train horns… I basically grew up camping at Victory Lake in Fremont.. and I think from then on, this sound has just been kind of soothing.

13.        buying my shampoo and conditioner at the same time. weird? maybe.

14.       BBQ Chicken pizza! yummmmiez. (home made goodness)

15. arts and crafternoons.



16. the familia & the boyfriend.

17. the pup.



18. the gorillapod. just for kicks and giggles ;)

19. MADMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment